What Students Said About The Great Connections Seminar 2015 “The seminar is transformative; I grew as a person. Working part time in the Philippine Congress, my biggest goal is to share what I learned with my colleagues and friends and apply it to positively affect our lives.” Ken Wu, junior, University of the Philippines-Dilman, from […]
About Marsha Enright
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Marsha Enright contributed a whooping 41 entries.
Entries by Marsha Enright
Wish you could have joined us last weekend! “Types of Power,” “Causality Versus Duty” and “Federalist 51 on the Separation of Powers” were just a few of the fascinating texts we analyzed at The Great Connections Seminar. That was in between walking around Chicago to explore it’s fabulous architecture and sculpture. We all learned so […]
“The Great Connections” Weekend Seminar for Working and Retired Adults Our theme: Reason and Power Thursday evening, October 1 to Sunday midday, October 4, 2015 Can’t make it? Join us for dinner and a talk by philosopher Tibor Machan on Saturday night (see more about him below). Don’t miss out on our powerful weekend. We’ll: Delve deeply […]
In this eight-minute interview, hear RIFI President Marsha Familaro Enright explain the transformative elements of The Great Connections Seminar, which radically increases autonomy, self-confidence, and knowledge by strengthening first-hand judgment.
Join us in Chicago this Fall for… “The Great Connections” Weekend Seminar for Working and Retired Adults Our theme: Reason and Power Thursday evening, October 1 to Sunday midday, October 4, 2015 STRICTLY LIMITED TO AN ENROLLMENT OF 20 … REGISTER NOW! Would you like to experience the ideas, books, thinkers, and intellectual stimulation you may have […]
A radical imagining of what education could be like in a fully free market:
In this 3 minute audio from Resounding Books, RIFI President Marsha Familaro Enright, discusses how people across the political spectrum can unite to reject the worst in education. As well, she discusses how students in the U.S. do in relation to their international peers – with some surprising conclusions.
In this 3 minute audio from Resounding Books RIFI President Marsha Familaro Enright, discusses whether parents, teachers, and administrators still have control over education.
“It is a sign of crudity and indigestion to throw up what we have eaten in the same condition it was swallowed down; and the stomach has not performed its office, if it has not altered the figure and shape of what was committed to it for concoction…Let the tutor make his pupil thoroughly sift […]
- About Us
- THE GREAT CONNECTIONS SEMINAR for students 16 and older
- The “Reason and Power” Great Connections Weekend
- The Great Connections Seminar for Working and Retired Adults
- Great Connections Application
- Contact Us
- A Summer Program for Students 16 and olderFebruary 7, 2016 - 11:20 pm
- Middlebury Students Use the Brownshirts’ PlaybookMarch 8, 2017 - 5:38 pm
- What happened at The Great Connections 2016October 4, 2016 - 8:47 pm
- Employers Find “Soft” Skills, Like Reasoning,...September 7, 2016 - 2:50 pm
- Gold-backed Scholarships for StudentsSeptember 5, 2016 - 5:43 pm
- […] were delighted to read this 5-star review on...February 7, 2016 - 11:20 pm by Transformational Education: A Parent's Review of TGC
- […] from a transformative experience like Derick’s,...February 7, 2016 - 11:20 pm by Tutor Lauds Student Transformation at the Great Connections
- […] 24, 2016, RIFI Founder and President Marsha Familaro...January 14, 2016 - 7:43 pm by RIFI Founder Speaks About Education Reform in Atlanta
- And here is Part III -- http://www.thesavvystreet.com/inspiration-comes-first-then-teaching/...February 9, 2016 - 4:11 pm by Vinay Kolhatkar